Heinzelmannchen Brewery and Innovation Brewing, two Sylva-based breweries, are collaborating to create a raspberry wheat session beer for North Carolina Beer Month! The beer will be released during downtown Sylva’s Annual Greening Up the Mountains Festival at a special Beer Garden event at McGuire Gardens. The beer garden will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, April 26, 2014. Pick up great handmade regional crafts, enjoy a handcrafted beer, and eat some delicious local BBQ! Live music will round out the day as more than 200 vendors brighten the streets of downtown Sylva.
Do your part in making sure this is an awesome day! First, submit your entry for naming the collaboration beer, and get a chance to win free admission to the beer gardens and cool stuff:
1. Combine a representation of Innovation and Heinzelmannchen Breweries (to name this Raspberry Wheat beer - light, slightly sweet and tart, with balanced hoppiness finishing with raspberry).
2. No purchase necessary to enter.
3. We have the right to modify any idea submitted and/or not use any of the ideas submitted.
4. Click on the link above or email email@example.com with “Name our Beer” in the subject line or fill out form at brewery to be eligible.
5. To be eligible, entry must be submitted by midnight, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 and you agree to the following:
6. Your name, a picture, if possible and your idea will be announced in our enews, on our websites, social media sites and possibly newspapers. By entering you give us permission to announce your name, idea and use your picture for these purposes.
7. If your idea is chosen, Heinzelmannchen & Innovation Breweries receive all the rights and ability to trade or service mark the name and use as the owners see fit. You will receive no compensation for your idea, other than the pint glass and t-shirt from Innovation and Heinzelmannchen Breweries and 2 tickets to the Release Event.
Don’t worry…if you don’t win, you can still bring a plant to help us Green Up the Beer Gardens! A live plant will get you free admission to the event and will be used to help beautify this community space for use throughout the season! Follow us on Facebook for updated event information!